If you're having trouble while using the Lumosity Mind app (such as lag or problems opening the app), then please follow these troubleshooting steps:
iPhone or iPad
- Make sure you’re connected to WiFi, without using a VPN connection. Check that you have free space on your device, and then update to the latest version of the app. Find Lumosity Mind in the App Store and tap Update.
- Try force closing the app completely. To force close the app, return to the Home screen and double-click the Home button to view all recently used apps (on iPhone X slowly swipe up from the bottom and release.) Find the Lumosity app preview window and swipe up on it to close the app.
- Try restarting your mobile device. To restart your device, first turn it off by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until a red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider and device will turn off after a few moments. Next, turn the device on by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- Try reinstalling the app. Keep in mind you'll be logged out, so you should make note of your login information. To delete an app, touch and hold the app icon on the Home screen until it starts to jiggle and then tap the "X" icon to delete the app. Then reinstall the app.
- Make sure you’re connected to WiFi, without using a VPN connection. Check that you have free space on your device, and then update to latest version of the app. Find Lumosity Mind in the Play Store and tap Update.
- Force Stop the app. Open the Settings app, choose Apps, and touch the Running tab to view only active or running apps. Choose Lumosity Mind and touch the Stop or Force Stop button.
Restart your device. To restart most Android devices, press and hold the Power button until the Device Options menu appears and then touch Restart.
- Reset the Lumosity Mind app cache. Under Settings go to the Application Manager, click on Lumosity Mind, and click Clear cache (you may need to tap Storage to see this option).
- Reinstall the app. Keep in mind you'll be logged out, so you should make note of your login information. To reinstall the app, open the Play Store app, select Lumosity Mind from your list of apps, and touch Uninstall. After the app is uninstalled, touch Install.
Using Bluetooth headphones or speakers? Please note that audio may lag due to Bluetooth latency. We recommend using wired headphones, speakers, or your speakerphone.
If you're still having trouble, send an email to our customer support team so we can assist you further.